We consider you part of the Brisbane Osteopathic Centre family and your safety and care remain our highest priority.
We will continue to uphold both high clinical and sanitation standards. Please don’t come in if you are experiencing symptoms that may be the beginnings of corona virus,particularly if you think you have been exposed to someone who already has it.
We understand many people are concerned and it’s important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we adhere to in order to maintain a sanitary environment and ensure the safety of all our patients.
These practices include:
- Removing all linen from the treatment rooms, with tables being disinfected and wiped down before and after treatment.
- Temperature checking will be taken before your appointment
- Having single-use and/or disposable items such as cups and wipes
- There is usually only 2 pratitioners working each day. We have plenty of room for social distacing in the reception area.
- Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
- All soft furnishings have been replaced with harder furniture.
- Availability of hand sanitizer stations.
We will continue to uphold our high clinical and sanitation standards. Our team oversee our clinic cleaning procedures to ensure that they are comprehensive and appropriate.
We are all using hand sanitiser before and after each patient and we have hand sanitiser at the reception desk for you to use as you enter and leave the building.
We take the greatest pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers.
If you have any further questions, we can be contacted on 07 3311 5655
The Team at Brisbane Osteopathic Centre
For more information on what else osteopaths can treat click HERE