We consider you part of the Brisbane Osteopathic Centre family and your safety and care remain our highest priority which is why we have made the decision to close for the next 2-4 weeks.
Due to the rapid escalation of the corona virus pandemic we are doing everything possible to stops its spread. We believe that self isolation and social distancing will keep the virus contained. We are also wanting to protect our most vulnerable.
We will keep in touch via Facebook.
Our reception staff are monitoring the phone – so do not hesitate to get in contact if you need to speak to any of us. Some one will get back to you.
When we reopen we will continue to uphold both high clinical and sanitation standards.
We understand many people are concerned and it’s important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we adhere to in order to maintain a sanitary environment and ensure the safety of all our patients.
These practices include:
- Removing all linen from the treatment rooms, with tables being disinfected and wiped down before and after treatment.
- If you have an appointment booked and would like to avoid the reception area there is an option of seating out the front or even waiting in your car and our staff will notify you when we are ready.
- Having single-use and/or disposable items such as cups and wipes
- Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
- Availability of hand sanitizer stations.
The virus is most likely spread through:
- close contact with an infectious person
- contact with droplets from an infected person’s cough or sneeze
- touching objects or surfaces (like doorknobs or tables) that have cough or sneeze droplets from an infected person, and then touching your mouth or face.
Please don’t come in if you are experiencing symptoms that may be the beginnings of corona virus,particularly if you think you have been exposed to someone who already has it. We are very happy to reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to uphold our high clinical and sanitation standards. Our team oversee our clinic cleaning procedures to ensure that they are comprehensive and appropriate.
We are all using hand sanitiser before and after each patient and we have hand sanitiser at the reception desk for you to use as you enter and leave the building.
We take the greatest pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers.
We want you to know that you can continue to rely on us. So, the next time we welcome you into our clinic, you can know our commitment to you remains as reliable and caring as ever.
If you have any further questions, we can be contacted on 07 3311 5655
The Team at Brisbane Osteopathic Centre
For more information on what else osteopaths can treat click HERE